Sunday, September 7, 2008

i can finally send text messages

I got a brand new phone about a week and a half ago. it is very nice compared to the old one which looked like a toy phone and could only fit 6 letters on the screen at one time. But for some reason it would not send text messages. I bought the new one from IST who put me into their cell phone monthly plan as opposed to the prepaid one i had been using. So I talked to at least three different people in the office, who all tried to get ahold of the cell phone company in different ways to get it fixed, but to no avail. Finally yesterday I went myself to the cell phone store and asked the guy about it. He pushed a few buttons on the phone and voila! Now I can send texts!! Yay. The school plan allows us 50 or 100 free texts a month, and I think I probably used all of them yesterday cause i was so excited!


can you guess which one is the old one and which is the new one?!

No comments: