Friday, December 4, 2009

testing...testing...1...2...3...

I realize it has been months since I have written anything, but don't start thinking that's because nothing exciting has happened! Quite the opposite actually. I haven't written because TOO many exciting things have happened that I feel I hardly have 20 seconds to process it all, much less spend time writing about it.

However, I realize that there are some of you (though it may be very few) that do actually check this once in a while. I want to know that you are out there (it will encourage me to write more frequently!). So leave a comment if you read this to give me the "ganas" to write more!

Anyways I will leave you with these two photos from our recent spiritual retreat to a National Park in central Honduras. And remember to let me know if you are reading this!

Well, I'm off to street kid soccer! Have a lovely day!!

5 comments:

christyinecuador said...

I read your blog and enjoy it MUCHO!!!! Keep it up!

Julie Roth said...

Jenna: I DO read your blogs...often. How are 'my boys' doing? That would be Axel and Jose Daniel. It was good seeing you on Thanksgiving. Anxious to see what God has for you and The Micah House!

travelblogue said...

Jenna...keep blogging! (this is Kristi)

Ambre said...

Hi Jenna! I'm a blog follower!! Good pics! Sorry you were locked out this week- sounds like it was a tough week. Let us know how we can be praying. Much love!

rustyartist said...

yay!! jenna's back! how did kristi post from our screenname??