Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a resolve...

It's that time of year again... the beginning.
Well, technically we're almost two weeks in to this new year, this new decade. On January first a few people asked me if i had made any new year's resolutions, and although I had considered some ideas of things I would like to resolve to do... i had not made a formal list and had quickly forgotten the ideas I once had. Well now, 12 days later, I am thinking to myself maybe a resolution or two are not a bad idea.

So here's what I'm thinking...
I resolve to update my blog more frequently (my goal is at least twice a month... more if possible)
I resolve to memorize at least one entire book of the Bible (though again, hopefully more)
I resolve to be more grateful
I resolve to be more prayerful
I resolve to gain back some of the weight I lost when I had dengue fever

I'm going to need your help and encouragement with some of these. So keep reminding me to update this thing if you haven't heard from me in a while. I'm hoping and planning to do better!!


these are some of the girls we have started doing art class with! More about that later :)

No comments: